Product Management touches many topics, processes and teams within a business. It’s often one of the most misunderstood yet pivotal roles when building and growing a successful business.
I wanted to get some insights from Vinay on what his view and experience of product management is, having gained some perspective as a Product Manager in multiple businesses and scenarios.
In this chat, we talk about:
- How to define Product Management and how the role fits into a SaaS business
- What companies should look for in their first product hire
- The challenges (and benefits) that the SaaS model imposes on product development
- Useful tools and processes for product managers
- The most important metric for Product Management
- How to maintain sharp focus in the face of multiple feature requests
Listen to the full discussion below. If you want to get the latest episodes, other original and exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox, don’t forget to sign up to our weekly SaaS Digest newsletter: