Series A or higher (with over $1.5m of announced funding)
- Adjust – bi for mobile app marketers.
- Contentful – cloud CMS platform.
- Mambu – banking platform.
- Nosto – platform for product recommendations based on individual behavioural data.
- PressMatrix – helping publishers deliver their magazines on tablets and mobile devices.
- SearchMetrics – enterprise platform for SEO.
- Wunderlist – manage all your team’s projects with centralised communication.
Seed stage (with over $300k of announced funding)
- Avari – personalise in the moment with real-time predictive content in email.
- ChartMogul – helping SaaS companies calculate and understand their subscription metrics.
- Embraase – Personalisation & A/B Testing Platform.
- Ezeep – cloud print server.
- ReMerge – App Retargeting.
- Sensorberg – iBeacon management platform.
- Swabr – private social network for companies.
- uberMetrics – media monitoring platform.
Funding amount not published, or published funding under $300k, or bootstrapped
There are unfortunately far too many to list in this category so I’ve just picked a selection that looked interesting to me.
- Ecratum – supplier relationship management suite.
- FitAnalytics – platform for giving clothing size recommendations via webcams.
- GladBills – invoices and quotes.
- Fliplingo – online content professional translation platform.
- Interact.io – real-time analytics for CRMs.
- Perdoo – easily manage and track your OKRs.
- Small Improvements – performance review software.
- softgarden – recruiting software that makes you smile.
- T Dispatch – dispatch software for fleet management.
- testCloud – software testing and QA.
- Transloadit – file upload processing API.
- Trecker – manage farm contractors.
Some of these companies are clearly well funded (some with over seven figures of investment, e.g. softgarden) but the amount is either not readily available or is under $300k.
If I’ve put your company in the wrong bucket and you’d like me to make a change please let me know in the comments.
I’ve not included a list of investors who are actively investing in B2B SaaS startups in Berlin (I know there are a few), e.g. our investors Point Nine Capital are one of the most active (e.g. Conentful, ChartMogul, Fyber, Mambu and ReMerge).